Sherfriends is on the Top 50 Lifestyle Bloggers in the Philippines

by - February 01, 2020


Shermaine Capuli of  Sherfriends or www.sherfriends.com is included in the Top 50 Best Philippines Lifestyle Bloggers last 2019 and 2020 by Feedspot Blog Reader


I received an email last December 26, 2019 from the founder Anuj Agarwal of FeedSpot
This is the most comprehensive list of Top 50 Philippines Lifestyle Blogs on the internet and I'm honored and thankful to be included in the list!

Last, 2019, I am in the Top 44 list and this January 2020, I am on the Top 47. I am aiming for a higher rank this February and the coming months. 
BestLifestyleBloggersPhilippines

What is FeedSpot and how they select the Top Bloggers?

Feedspot media database has over 100k Influential Bloggers in over 1500 niche categories. Their expert editorial team reviews the blogger profile by ranking based on relevancy, blog post frequency(freshness), social metrics, domain authority, traffic and many other parameters.

How I started blogging ?

It was in the year 2010 when a client encouraged me to write blog. That time, I am not confident in writing and find it boring. I was just writing for the sake of earning and to journal my life's reflections and personal devotions. Until I started to develop my skills and was able to be part of online and offline blogging groups in Philippines and other countries.

I become inactive when I gave birth to my son and was back in 2017.


Why did you choose the name Sherfriends ?

My previous pseudonym was "goldenshower" in my highschool years. It was a flowering tree but I changed it because I find it too informal when I'm in college. Some friends would tell me that it's like a sexy star screen name (laughs!).
In college, during friendster time, my friends passwords were their boyfriends or girlfriends name.
I am not into romantic relationship in my student days so my password is "Sher4friends" because crush nor admirer nor suitor always end up with being friends haha. Then, I decided to use the name "Sherfriends".

My profession is a Social Media Strategist and the name "Sher" is from my first name, while "friends" can also denote the social network or the platform in connecting people, plus, it has a recall when you mentioned it. So I decided to maintain the name Sherfriends and as name of my blog too.


What are the topics that you write at Sherfriends blog ?


It is a Lifestyle Blog about Online Freelancing, Work-at-Home Mom, Social Media, Beauty, Tech, Food, Events and more.


More about Shermaine

I am a solo parent mom to my son Caleb. I am from Tarlac City, Central Luzon Philippines.
I do Online Freelancing for ten years now. I finished AB-Psychology at Tarlac State University.
My early years in career includes Human Resource Industry and Entrepreneurship.
As a Social Media Strategist, Content Writer and Lifestyle Blogger, my goal is to ignite your online presence in today's business. I am a work at home mom and is doing business on the side.

Follow me in my social networks:

https://­www.facebook.com/­SherfriendsSocial
https://­www.instagram.com/­sherfriends
https://twitter.com/­sherfriends
𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚋𝚎: 𝚂𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚞𝚕𝚒 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDzx16LyEMxW6-y0c4sRhjA


You May Also Like

0 comments